Rolex Watch Repair Los Angeles
Rolex Watch Repair Los Angeles
Having your Rolex watch serviced is necessary to avoid costly issues that can occur in the future. Rolex repair isn’t a service you can get from any watch repair shop, it requires special expertise to handle the repair process efficiently. To get the best Rolex watch repair in Los Angeles, consider WatchGuys who has an expert team of Rolex watch repair specialists who are trained to work with all Rolex watch models new or vintage. WatchGuys has state-of-the-art equipment to handle all job efficiently. Call (213) 302-4400 today to get a free estimate.
Schedule A Rolex Service Appointment In Los Angeles
Rolex Service Center Los Angeles
WatchGuys is arguably the best Rolex service center you should visit in Los Angeles. As one of the nations most trusted place to buy or sell Rolex watches we have been servicing the watches we buy for years and are now extending that service over to you at a competitive price and faster turn around time!
Here are the key steps that we perform during Rolex watch service in Los Angeles:
- After a detailed examination of your Rolex we will give you a quote from our expert watchmakers specifying if your Rolex needs a routine service or if it requires additional work. Once you approve the quote, we will begin to service your Rolex.
- We will start prepping your watch for service by removing movement from its case. The bracelet of your Rolex has already been removed from your watch. Cases, bracelets, and movements usually follow different paths during repair services.
- We will dismantle the movements to check all of their parts thoroughly. Our experts will replace any part that are not working appropriately during this time.
- We will clean each part of your Rolex watch in an ultrasonic bath to remove all the contaminations. After that, we will dry all these cleaned components and then appropriately rebuild and oil the movements. Our experts will also modify the precision of movement as per its accuracy criteria.
- In the next step, we will polish and reassemble the case. This is a delicate step that demands great care and skill. It is because we have to polish the bracelet, case back, middle case, and bezel. After polishing and cleaning, our experts will reassemble and seal all the pieces.
- After that, we will also check the waterproofing of your Rolex case.
- After completing all the technical and aesthetic tests, the expert will place the movement back into the watch case.
- Our watchmaker will examine the movement’s chronometric precision after casing to make any required modifications to satisfy the brand’s specifications.
- After that, we will put your Rolex watch at another performance and waterproofing test.
Rolex Services We Offer In Los Angeles
- Rolex Watch Polishing Los Angeles
- Rolex Crystal Replacement Los Angeles
- Rolex Dent Removal Los Angeles
- Rolex Dial Replacement Los Angeles
- Rolex Engraving Removal Los Angeles
- Rolex Gasket Replacement Los Angeles
- Rolex Crown Replacement Los Angeles
- Vintage Rolex Repair Service Los Angeles
Places That Repair Rolex Watches in Los Angeles
WatchGuys is your ultimate Rolex service center in Los Angeles to get the best watch repair services. These most important reasons include:
- 3 decades of experience in the industry.
- A proven record of top-notch customer satisfaction.
- We have certified, experienced, and expert watchmakers who can repair your Rolex professionally.
- State of the art workshop equipped with professional-grade, up-to-date equipment.
- Our turnaround time is quick. You can get your Rolex serviced within 7-10 business days.
- We use 100% original Rolex replacement parts.
Please call us if you want to get your Rolex watch serviced or repaired in Los Angeles. Our experts are always here to help. You can also visit our Rolex repair center in Los Angeles conveniently located in Downtown Los Angeles – 613 S Hill St, Los Angeles, CA 90014.
Vintage Rolex Watch Repair Near Me
Authorized Rolex service centers are never a good idea for vintage Rolex watch repair, this is because they will replace any old parts of your watch with new ones. This is a big no when it comes to vintage watches. The value of your vintage watch will be reduced significantly if the original parts are replaced with new ones. WatchGuys is the best place to preserve your Rolex timepiece’s vintage value in the best possible way. We know how to repair the parts of your vintage Rolex watch without replacing them. In the event that a part is broke and needs to be replaced we will try our best to find a replacement part that matches your watches year of productions. This is why WatchGuys is known as the best place to repair vintage Rolex watches in Los Angeles.
Rolex Bracelet Repair in Los Angeles
The Rolex bracelet is likely to get damaged throughout the years of ownership. There are different types of damage that can occur to your bracelet such as heavy scratches, dents, stretched links or broken links, detached clasp, etc. Whatever the damage may be WatchGuys will have a fix for it. We repair all Rolex bracelets in Los Angeles such as Oyster, Jubilee, President, and Pearl Master. WatchGuys is the best place to get Rolex band repair in Los Angeles. We have all the replacement parts and tools on hand for your Rolex watch band.
Rolex Crystal Repair in Los Angeles
There are many ways a Rolex crystal can get damaged from simply bumping onto an object to flat out dropping your watch. If you have a crack in your crystal it is important to bring it to a professional like WatchGuys. A simple crystal replacement can turn into a full service in the event that you have a water leak or other parts damaged. Bring your Rolex to WatchGuys today to have your watch inspected and get your Rolex crystal repaired in Los Angeles.
How Often Should I Service My Rolex?
How often I should service my Rolex generally depends upon multiple factors. These factors generally include how often you use your Rolex watch, how you handle your Rolex, and whether you have bought first-hand or pre-owned Rolex or else. You should consider servicing your Rolex every 5 years. Servicing your Rolex at an authorized Rolex service center is a great idea but you are likely to wait weeks for your watch to be serviced, at WatchGuys we can service your Rolex within 7-10 business days. Contact us today to schedule a Rolex service in Los Angeles.